Interior Inspo: Support Local
Now’s the time more than ever to show our support for home grown businesses. With a focus on natural elements and materials, the plethora of talented makers, artisans and designers have long showcased the beauty and diversity of our unique country through their works.
Layers of rich earthy hues and natural textiles create an inviting haven for the home.
1. Rug by Bing Kawe for Dilana, $5060 from Good Form, 2. Pendant from $490 from Monmouth Glass Studio, 3. Entertainment Unit $3485 from Tim Webber Design, 4. Print by Alex Spodyneiko, $179 from Sunday Home Store, 5. Lumbar Cushion $199 by Georgina Hobby Scutt X Thread Design, 6. Sofa $2750 from Douglas and Bec, 7. Bench $495 from Sunday Home Store, 8. Cushion cover $115 by Klay, 9. Stool by Martino Gramper, $250 from Paper Plane Store, 10. Private Gardens of Aotearoa by Suzanne Turley, $89 from Whitcoulls, 11. Candle $139 from Ingrid Starnes
Image Header: Image from Citta
You’ll also like:
- Stay-cation: Take A World Journey Without Leaving Your Home
- One Plan, Many Possibilities
- Cooking Up A Storm: Kitchen Design
- Home Inspiration with G.J. Gardner Homes
- 3 Ideas For Bathroom Inspiration