14 Pieces To Create a Coast to Coast Experience In Your Home
Revel in the halcyon days of summer once again and embrace coastal elements both within the home and on beach excursions. Bursts of crisp yellow and blue are offset by warm sand and fresh white while natural, earthy textiles and nautical accents add to a feeling of serenity.
1. Hammock chair $89.90 from Citta 2. Resene Chorus Line, $4.80 from Resene ColorShops. 3. Side table $590 from Thread Design 4. Beach umbrella by Business & Pleasure Co., $599 from Amara 5. Chilly bin by Napoleon Goods, $190 from Paper Plane store 6. Sculpture $159 from Bo Concept 7. Mirror $295 from French Country Collections 8. The Armada wallpaper from The Rivage collection by Casa Deco, POA from James Dunlop Textiles 9. Pendant light $3622.50 from David Trubridge 10. Loveseat by Expormim, $7765 from ECC 11. Print by The Poster Club, $169 from Paper Plane store 12. Rug $2389 from Bo Concept 13. Sofa $3780 from Thread Design 14. Sideboard $2519 from Leopold Hall 15. Dining chair $195 from Cintesi
Don’t go overboard with kitschy accessories, a couple playful pieces will liven up an elegant space without feeling overly thematic.
Top Image: Casual-Linen Weaves textiles collection by Mark Alexander, available at Seneca
You’ll also like:
- 14 Pieces To Create Stone Age Chic For Your Home
- 14 Pieces you Need for a Bold and the Beautiful Home
- Designed To Work For You
- 14 Creature Comfort Pieces For Your Home
- Prepping Your Home for Autumn