14 Pieces you Need for a Bold and the Beautiful Home
Start the year with a bang and treat your home to just one statement piece. A plush velvet sofa, decadent pendant lighting or a conversation starting artwork would all do the trick in beginning 2021 with style.
Image of the Bed linen collection by Kip & Co, available at collected.co.nz
1. Pendant $2990 from Douglas & Bec 2. Beanbag $1690 from Thread Design 3. Print by Beth Kennedy, $790 from Good Thing 4. Mirror by Middle of Nowhere, $399 from Shut the Front Door 5. Print by Astrid Wilson, $119 from Ruby 6. Sofa by Warm Nordic, $6550 from Good Form 7. Resene Mother Nature, $4.80 from Resene ColorShops 8. Side table by Wendelbro, POA from Dawson & Co 9. Armchair $1795 from Contempa 10. Cocktail table by Jonathan Adler, $4755 from Smith & Caughey’s 11. Bowl by Tom Dixon, POA from ECC 12. Tray by Jonathan Hansen X Marie Daâge, $690 from matchesfashion.com 13. Candleholders by Fourth St., $350 from Simon James 14. Tumbler by Keith Grinter, $50 from Crushes
A statement piece doesn’t need to be expensive, look for accessories that catch your eye and make you smile.
You’ll also like:
- 14 Pieces To Create Stone Age Chic For Your Home
- On Trend – Sugar and Spice
- 14 Creature Comfort Pieces For Your Home
- 14 Pieces To Create a Coast to Coast Experience In Your Home
- Make an Impressive Statement with Coco Republic’s Isabella Collection