Poster / Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a talented and driven social media strategist to manage our NZ & AU social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating exciting and engaging content that is on brand and will resonate with our audiences. You will manage our online community by engaging with and responding to followers.
As a Social media strategist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital & social media trends. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement to achieve our overall marketing goals.
As part of the M2 team, the social media manager will:
- Run the M2 & M2woman Magazine social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Post M2 & M2woman content to our broad social media audience daily.
- Research trending topics that could resonate with our audience and create potentially viral posts based off this
- Analyse what content is resonating to plan for future content & posts
- Engage with our audience by responding to comments and messages
- Community Management
- Optimising Content
- Creative Mindset
- Copywriting Skills
- On the pulse or trends