How To Nail This Seasons Latest Sunglasses Trend
Bigger is often seen as better, and the only way, when it comes to sunglasses but now a newer, smaller trend is turning heads on the streets and the runways – and it is all too familiar. Cast your mind to the world of science-fiction and The Matrix, more specifically – Neo. His skinny-frame sunglasses are making a big splash in the fashion world.
The super-slim sunglasses were first spotted at Akris’ Spring/Summer show in 2016, and they soon became adored by street-style stars worldwide. Once Kendall Jenner was spotted donning Balenciaga’s take on Neo’s frames, it didn’t take long for other industry heads and celebs a like to start sporting the trend. How sun-smart they are is debatable, but slip, slop and slap with a hat and you can be flaunting the latest sunglasses trend.
Need some more inspo? Here’s our favourite pair and the well-known faces who make us adore the trend.
+ Adam Selman The Last Lolita
You’ll also like:
- This $8 Item Is Officially One Of The Biggest Fashion Trends Of The Season
- Trends – Here Comes The Sun
- Rihanna’s New Sneakers Are So Cool
- Adam Levine Shared His First Family Snap And It Will Make Your Heart Melt
- Four Ways To Take Your Street-Style To The Next Level