According To Science This Is The One Exercise You Need To Burn Belly Fat
Whether you are a every-day-gym-bunny or a once-a-week-wonder, you will know that there are some areas that are harder to tone and shift weight from than others. One of the more tricky areas is our tummy – which is home to particularly stubborn fat. This fat, also known as visceral fat, is not only stubborn but also dangerous as the more visceral fat we carry the more likely we are to develop everything from Type 2 diabetes to heart disease.
Of course, we all try to shift weight from this area with a steady, controlled diet and as much exercise as we can muster the energy for. The good news is that science may have found a solution, which comes in the form of short and sharp workouts.
The University of Nicosia in Cyprus looked into different forms of exercise to see if there were certain types that were more effective than others.
You’ll also like:
- These Are The Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2017
- If you want to lose weight you need to follow the ‘body coach’s’ advice
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Her Gym Regime After Blaming Kanye For Being Fat
- Science Finds a Way For Normal People To Enjoy Working Out
- Experts Say Wearing This Colour Will Help You Have A More Effective Workout