4 Healthy Foods That Will Heat Up Your Sex Life
We all know that what we eat has a major impact on our bodies, from heart, brain and liver function, to mood, hormone and weight management – food is key.
Taking this into account it makes sense that what we eat is bound to impact how we uhhh… perform in the bedroom, and eating the right foods can boost your libido, big time. If you’re looking to spice things up a bit, try eating more of these libido boosting foods for ultimate performance.
As if we didn’t already love avocados enough, turns out there is nothing like a bit of avo on toast to get you in the mood. According to nutritionist Stephanie Malouf avocados are great for your libido because they contain tyrosine which increases testosterone and dopamine – both great for your bedroom performance.
Not only are figs delicious, but they are also linked with increased fertility rates and libido. Pair figs with honey or use them in salads to help get yourself in the mood.
You’ll also like:
- Experts Say That Eating These 4 Foods Will Make You Live Longer
- Check Up with the Latest Health News
- Spice up your life: The Amazing Ways Cinnamon Can Improve Your Health
- Science Says That Eating These Foods Will Make Your Sweat Smell Better
- Best And Worst Foods for Boosting Libido